Saturday, December 20, 2008

Houston Trivia Bites: 10 of My Favorite Houston Celebrities

Ever want to know who calls the Bayou City home? As the 4th largest city in the US (but often overlooked, in my opinion), we've got a whole lot of interesting folks who got their start in H-Town.

Here are just a few of my favorites:

Beyonce Knowles (no explanation necessary)

ZZ Top (again, no explanation necessary...unless I'm just getting old)

George Foreman

Chandra Wilson (of Grey's Anatomy fame)

Blue October (if you don't know this band, then you're just missing out)

Bela Karolyi (Olympic Gymnastics Coach of Mary-Lou Retton Fame)

John Lithgow (Actor)

Clint and Lisa Hartman Black (I'm not into country music, but they are just a cute couple)

Chloe Dao (Project Runway Winner)

Yolande Adams (Singer and Grammy Winner)

To find out more about Houston celebrities, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment